Senior Account Executive Requirements:
Alpharetta-based Rountree Group Integrated Communications is seeking an outstanding senior account executive to join our team. Offering a positive team atmosphere and the opportunity to represent interesting client work that is challenging and leads to mutual success for our staff and clients alike.
To be considered, 4 – 6 years of agency experience required. Must be highly skilled at developing, managing and achieving solid results on national, integrated branding programs. Ability to implement communication programs in a variety of industries. Ability to work directly with client contacts. Superb media relations skills, social media management, outstanding writing skills and ability to think big picture, yet track and handle details, are crucial.
Responsibilities & Agency Requirements:
- 4 – 6 years of agency experience, preferably with consumer and B2B programs
- Provide client counsel, with ability to work on a variety of integrated national programs
- Responsible for conceptualizing and executing programs
- Day-to-day activities, including writing, media pitch, idea development and media research
- Demonstrate independence, but ability to work with teams
- Understanding of social trend shifts and recommend and implement new ideas for client programs
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Organized, detailed and contributor to agency culture
- Team player, lives in/close to Alpharetta
- Communication degree and/or former reporter
As one of the South’s leading independent agencies that has been in business for more than 28 years and has earned more than 150 industry awards, Rountree Group is a partner of IPREX, one of the world’s largest consortiums of agencies that provides global reach, local expertise via our 108 offices. Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and learn more about Rountree Group at www.rountreegroup.com.