We’re on the lookout for a new team member to join us at our new office in Alpharetta/Milton. We have great national consumer and B2B accounts, client contacts and interesting award-winning work. Small, casual office environment that comes with big-agency compensation benefits. Team player and agency experience a must to be a part of our team……reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Senior Account Executive Requirements:
Alpharetta-based Rountree Group Integrated Communications is seeking an outstanding senior account executive to join our team. Offering a casual and positive team approach to client work that is challenging and leads to mutual success for our staff and clients alike. Big agency benefits with entrepreneurial spirit and atmosphere.
To be considered, agency experience required. Must be highly skilled at developing, managing and achieving solid results on national, integrated branding programs. Ability to implement communication programs in a variety of industries. Ability to work directly with client contacts and manage expectations. Superb media relations skills, social media management, outstanding writing skills and ability to think big picture, yet track and handle details, are crucial with team members.
Responsibilities & Agency Requirements:
* Approx. 4-7 years of agency experience, preferably with national consumer (food) and B2B programs
* Provide client counsel; develop, manage and work on a variety of integrated (ad, media, social, etc.) programs
* Responsible executing programs and generating results with team members
* Day-to-day activities, including social media management, media pitching, idea development and associated research
* Demonstrate independence, but ability to work with teams
* Understanding of social trend shifts and recommend and implement new ideas for clients
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
* Organized, detailed and contributor to agency culture
* Team player, lives in/close to Alpharetta
* Communication degree and/or former reporter
As one of the South’s leading independent agencies that has been in business for more than 30 years and has earned more than 175 industry awards, Rountree Group is a partner of IPREX, one of the world’s largest consortiums of agencies that provides global reach, local expertise via our 125 offices. Send resumes to email@example.com and learn more about Rountree Group at www.rountreegroup.com