Are you interested in representing top-tier lifestyle, consumer and B2C brands and willing to roll up your sleeves and make it happen? If so, we are seeking an assistant account executive to join our friendly, stimulating and results-driven team located in the Alpharetta/Milton area. We produce award-winning work for a variety of great clients in a small, casual office environment where collaboration is key. Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Assistant Account Executive Requirements:
Alpharetta-based Rountree Group Integrated Communications is seeking an assistant account executive to join our team. Offering a relaxed culture and positive team approach to client work that is challenging and leads to mutual success for our staff and clients alike. To be considered, at least 2 years of agency experience is required. Must be proficient in social media and possess strong organizational skills. Writing talent and media relations experience preferred.
Responsibilities & Agency Requirements:
- Approx. 2-3 years of agency experience, preferably with national lifestyle, consumer and B2C programs
- Responsible for executing programs and generating results with team members
- Day-to-day activities, including social media, idea development and associated research
- Demonstrate independence, but ability to work with teams
- Understanding of social trend shifts and recommend and implement new ideas
- Organized, detailed and contributor to agency culture
- Preferably resides in North Fulton
As one of the South’s leading independent agencies that has been in business for more than 30 years and has earned more than 175 industry awards, Rountree Group is a partner of IPREX, one of the world’s largest consortiums of agencies that provides global reach, local expertise via our 125 offices. Send resumes to email@example.com and learn more about Rountree Group at https://www.rountreegroup.com.