Marketing communications has evolved and continues to evolve with the influx of new philosophies, attitudes and technology. Its purpose, however, remains squarely on developing and sharing client messages via a myriad of methods and means through a strategic plan of action. At Rountree Group, we call upon our marketing communications expertise to employ those various communication vehicles creatively and effectively for our clients. They include:
- Public Relations Counsel – taking a close look at where a client is, where they want to be and how to get them there
- Research – uncovering critical information to move us forward
- Strategic Communications Planning – the foundation for building a solid blueprint to success
- Message Development – creating that all-important “one voice” for the client
- Media Relations – identifying the right print, broadcast and online outlets to reach our client’s audiences and communicate its message
- Writing/Editing – putting key messages into carefully crafted words – from news releases to articles to collateral materials
In short, we bring a higher level of thought to the marketing mix by incorporating elements of strategic communication that makes for an effective integrated communications plan.