Rountree Group worked with Hardin Construction for four years, implementing trade and local media relations, as well as marketing/collateral materials development and event support.
- Design images for their 50th Anniversary and additional informational collateral
- Manage and develop groundbreaking ceremony
- Secure coverage in local and national publications
- Working regularly with trade publications such as National Real Estate Investor and Shopping Center World.
- Focused on major substantial conference centers and retail businesses the company had established. Local media relations included highlighting major projects in cities such as, Atlanta, Orlando, Tampa and Miami.
- For Hardin’s 50th Anniversary observance, we drafted copy and managed design and production for a brochure tracing the companies five decades of building landmark structures across the Southeast, the nation and the world.
- Handled the groundbreaking ceremony and media efforts for the two “Courtyard” concepts in metro Atlanta. Hilton and Hardin Construction co-developed this concept and many of these properties.
- Secured a cover story in Building Design and Construction, and a story in the Atlanta Business Chronicle and numerous bylined articles were published in magazines such as Shopping Center World.
- We managed and designed production of several image pieces for Hardin, including it’s 50th anniversary retrospective, and various other consumer information literature. We developed and executed a strategic communications program leading up to and following Hardin’s 50th anniversary, securing significant trade, business and general-interest media coverage of projects, including the new Orlando Convention Center.