The objective was to increase awareness of Randstad’s expertise, enhance its credibility as a source of workplace information, continue to build relationships with national and major market media and achieve recognition among key policy makers in the staffing industry.
The depth of information gathered provided rich material for an aggressive media relations campaign. To maintain the long-term program, releases about various workplace issues were distributed to media over several months, targeting employees and employers.
Through strategy discussions, our media program was developed and implemented accordingly:
- Rountree Group pitched top media.
- Rountree Group offered sneak peeks to national, tier 1 media.
- The agency dedicated local spokespersons in key markets, and they were put in place to speak with media. They were given comprehensive media training to prepare them for potential questions from media.
- Rountree Group oversaw the creation of a micro-site on Randstad’s site dedicated to the Employee Review.
- The agency leveraged media coverage by providing employees, clients and public policy makers with copies of secured articles.
Through Rountree Group’s efforts, Randstad was placed in front of a national audience that consisted of the company’s target groups.
- Achieved solid recognition about the company’s expertise in workplace issues
- Reports from market managers indicated that media coverage significantly enhanced their ability to meet top HR decision-makers
- Examples of media coverage included: USA Today, CNBC Squawkbox, Orlando Sentinel, Boston Herald, Chicago Tribune, Washington Post
- 33.5 million media impressions generated in one year alone.