Rountree Group’s multi-faceted approach to leveraging Springer Mountain Farms’ partnerships
The objective was to increase SMF brand exposure with a public relations strategy that included events, media relations, social media and content creation. Joining Paula on her forward-looking journey provided many opportunities that were met with a campaign that encompassed all platforms and positioned SMF’s product in front of Paula Deen’s vast fan base.
Paula Deen Live!, presented by Springer Mountain Farms, was a multi-city tour that included eight markets across the Southeast.
Research efforts included identifying the most effective methods to create an integrated campaign, connecting Springer Mountain Farms with Paula Deen’s fan base. In advance of each show, Rountree Group identified top print, online and television outlets in the market and pitched accordingly.
Rountree Group used Paula Deen’s multi-city Paula Deen Live! tour as a guideline for approaching target markets. Implementation included coordination with Paula Deen’s team, assisting with meet-and-greet events for fans, securing media placements and creating a detailed social media plan to accompany the tour.
Through Rountree Group’s efforts, Springer Mountain Farms’ product and logo appeared across all platforms, reaching a large audience.
- Rountree Group secured and/or coordinated Springer Mountain Farms cooking demos in Atlanta and Charlotte with an estimated audience reach of 567,540.
- For print, Rountree Group focused its efforts in the Atlanta market, using strong local ties and targeting surrounding metro areas most likely to attend the event. Among others, successful pick-up included an estimated audience reach of 315,000.
- The Satellite Media Tour garnered coverage on 15 TV stations in key markets with a total reach of 432,460. Paula Deen executed SMF chicken demos on air, endorsed the brand and encouraged viewers to join the two brands on upcoming endeavors.
- All SMF social media posts on Facebook and Twitter related to the Paula Deen Live! tour encouraged positive, supportive interactions applauding Springer Mountain Farms’ sponsorship of Paula Deen and raising awareness of the brand’s top-notch product. The social media strategy resulted in hundreds of additional SMF followers and increased engagement with current and new followers. From fans touting the SMF product and sharing posts to rave about recipes, the feedback was extremely positive and impactful with the audience.
- TOTAL ESTIMATED AUDIENCE REACH: 1.5 million